Our esteemed CATI services client Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) is a worldwide leader in the banking industry with more than 100 years of presence in Bangladesh alone. SCB prides itself on gaining extensive customer insights for constant development of their products and services.
To that end, SCB has a very strong requirement for CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), Marketing, Product development, Customer Outreach and annual NPS Survey.
SCB benefits from our competent and next-generation CATI research solutions. Our team of CATI professionals effectively met the requirements of SCB. As part of the CATI services project, SuperTel has to conduct the following:
- Welcome Calls to SCB customers who avail a new service or product
- Conduct surveys of customers who visit Branches, call the SCB Contact Center, Priority customers, Business Clients etc
- Conduct annual NPS Survey and in-depth analysis
- Conduct seasonal marketing surveys and outreach campaigns to SCB customers
- Constructive analysis and detailed reporting of each campaign
The Project - The Results
Outsourcing CATI services to SuperTel has enabled SCB to get deeper insights through VoC (Voice of Customer), increase productivity, get competent CATI surveys and reduce operating costs.
At SuperTel, we effectively met the requirements of our esteemed Client by taking the following initiatives:
- We first developed a methodology that was adequate enough to generate the required number of surveys along with the agreed quotas for each campaign without overwhelming the customers with repeated calls.
- We then created, designed and developed an efficient training module especially for the interviewing team for the valued and sensitive customers of SCB.
- After that, we provided daily progress reports and updates about key issues and interviewer feedback to SCB.
- We conducted the surveys with a personalised and conversational style to ensure that the customers were engrossed and interested